Phinisi 53 | Luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
7 Cabins - Bali, Lombok, Komodo, Raja Ampat, East Indonesia From $ 84000 per week
- Length53 m
- # Crew15
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Crew Type Crewed
Minimum yacht charter duration on this Indonesia luxury charter yacht is: Keep reading...
- 5 days.
Luxury charter yacht location:
- November to April - Raja Ampat,
- May to October - Komodo
Accommodation for up to 14 guests on this luxury phinisi is provided in 7 cabins:
- 1 owners two-level suite master cabin (48 sqm) with adjoining children’s cabin,
- Childrens room has one queen size bed suitable for 2 small children, and also has large TV with Playstation,
- Alternatively, one child can sleep on the huge sofa in the master cabin,
- 5 guest staterooms with queen beds.
Charter yacht description:
The traditional lines on this luxury phinisi provide a return to the classical Asian sailing vessel. Broad lines and beam provide massive space for everything, with 600 square meter of sail flying over the dark wood interior and gold teak decks, that give this schooner both classical and original feel at the same time.
All the boats elements are made of natural materials. The decks have 4cm teak planks, with the domination of exotic sono rosewood on walls and raster ceilings in the rooms. The rooms are decorated with sculptures, ornaments and carvings from the cultures of Asia, Polynesia and Maori Islands. Bright furniture lightens up dark, wooden interiors. In addition to designer furniture, we can also find here pieces from Dedon, Minotti or Walter Knoll’s chairs. The juxtaposition of dark wood with snow white objects creates a unique atmosphere.
The yacht is equipped with Bang & Olufsen audio systems and Bega lighting, as well as diving systems, two jet skis and a jet tender. The travellers can either stay in one of the lounges, organize unforgettable events for visitors or spend time actively on land: climbing local volcanoes or enjoying water sports: snorkeling, surfing, kite surfing, wakeboarding, water skiing, diving in the sea to admire one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world, or even looking for treasures in shipwrecks... or simply rest on virgin beaches, far away from tourist crowds.
Tenders and water toys on this luxury yacht include:
- 2 Zodiac tenders,
- 2 jet skis,
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment,
- Water skis, wakeboard, sea kayaks,
- 2 dive compressors (with Nitrox),
- Tanks and diving equipment.
The yacht charter price is:
- Komodo - USD 84,000 per week,
- Raja Ampat - USD 98,000 per week,
The yacht charter price includes:
- Transfers from/to airport/hotel to your charter yacht,
- Exclusive use of your luxury charter yacht for the duration of your sailing holiday,
- Services of captain, crew and service staff,
- All meals and soft drinks,
- Beach dinners,
- Use of kayaks, fishing and snorkelling equipment,
- Use of onboard wifi and entertainment system,
- Harbour and national park fees,
- All local taxes and VAT.
The yacht charter price does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Scuba diving,
- Using of the jet skis and speedboat (for water sports),
- Special land expeditions,
- Satellite phone,
Yacht charter payment terms are:
- 50% deposit to confirm the luxury yacht booking,
- Balance 3 months before departure.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this luxury Indonesia charter yacht.
Internet, Satellite Phone, Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ Thanks for everything. Our cruise in Raja Ampat was superb. We will be back next year! ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From $ 84000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Bali
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Raja Ampat
Phinisi 53 - 7 CabinsDetails