Sessa C46 | Crewed Motor Yacht
"Stylish. Streamline. Suave. The finest way to cruise up to the famous Pampelonne beach clubs in St Tropez, is aboard this yacht!"
Cannes Day Charter Yacht - Cannes - Golfe Juan - Antibes - Monaco - St Tropez From € 2400 per day
Ideally situated in the playground of the rich and famous in Cannes, you can travel in style to visit some of the highlights along the French Riviera. Make sure you visit Club 55 St Tropez for a leisurely lunch in the sun, or discover the stunning Mala Beach in Monaco and top up your tan Keep reading...
The Sessa C46 combines the very best design features with comfort, making your charter as comfortable as it could possibly be.. Comfort is not the only priority that she boast, with a twin Volva Penta D6 IPS it can reach a maximum speed of 33knots with a standard cruising speed of 25 knots!
Made in 2012 the interior of the Sessa boasts a smart wooden finish which would be suitable for any occasion, from family holiday to a commercial event.
The perfect day charter boat to explore the Mediterranean Sea:
- Breakfast (tea, coffee, juice, fruit and pastries),
- Bay of Billionaires, Cap d Antibes and Monaco with various stops in Villefranche and Cap Ferrat,
- Or lunch can be taken on the beach at Beaulieu (eg: Mala beach),
- Return via Golfe Juan and Cannes to view the sunset on the Iles de Lerins.
- Breakfast between the Iles de Lerins,
- Starting at St Tropez with various stops in the beautiful coves of the Massif de l Esterel,
- Lunch on a beach in St. Tropez (eg: Club 55, Nikki Beach, Tahiti, etc...)
- Return via Golfe Juan to view the sunset on the Iles de Lerins.
- Yacht Hire 10am-7pm
- Skipper (bilingual),
- Tea & Coffee
- Soft drinks (water, fruit juice and soda),
- Basket of fruit,
- A Bottle of Champagne
GPS, Entertainment System, Air Con
“ Everything was perfect and I will definitely do it again! The crew and boat was amazing. Club 55 was also very nice! Great job organising this Boatbookings! ”
“ The Sessa was more than I ever expected, great value for money, the interior is sleek and modern and the company could not do enough to make sure that me and my partner had an ideal experience! ”
“ Thank you for all your help to make this the best day of our holiday - wow we had so much fun! Anjuna Beach was a great recommendation and we loved the bays around there. Our captain Sebastien was really sweet and took good care of us! ”
“ Was only a pleasure dealing with Boatbookings and the captain, they could not do enough to make the day perfect for me and my family! ”
“ The day charter was great as was the captain. My family and I really enjoyed the day. Thank you for your help in organising everything. ”
“ Excellent day out with friends, the captain was good fun and he made sure we had a fun day out! ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From € 2400 per day
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Juan les Pins
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Golfe Juan
- Juan les Pins