Lagoon 42 (2017) | Bareboat Catamaran
"This bright and spacious Lagoon 42 is perfect for friends or families exploring Thailand"
3 Cabins - Phuket, Thailand From € 5000 to € 11000 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
- Possible surcharges for less than 7 days.
Charter yacht location:
- Phuket, Thailand.
Accommodation for 8 guests in:
- 1 master cabin, 2 double cabins, 1 cabin in front hull.
- There is also a convertible double bed in the salon.
Charter Yacht Description:
Bright and contemporary interiors allow plenty of space for family living onboard. The airy main saloon makes for the perfect relaxation space in the evening and the 3 cabins are well appointed and comfortable.
Outdoors, the spacious deck spaces make this is perfect catamaran for chartering under the Thai sun. The sizeable aft deck is perfect for al fresco dining in the evenings, and the foredeck and bow make for the ideal sunbathing spot!
- Exclusive use of yacht from noon on day 1 to noon on last day,
- Snorkelling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes.
Price does not include:
- Long duration discounts,
- Transfers, skipper, cook/hostess, provisions,
- Hire of kayaks, fishing equipment, BBQ set, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit,
- Post charter cleaning.
- Use of aircon at Euro 5 per hour.
- 50% to confirm. Balance, including all options, 2 months before charter.
- Any further payments made at marina with possible surcharge,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Contact us about availability of this charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 5000 per week
High Season: € 11000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Phuket
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)