PHINISI 42 SAM | Luxury Charter Yacht
"Enjoy total tranquility, unspoilt natural beauty and a pampering from the masseuse onboard this classic Phinisi!"
5 Cabins - Komodo, Raja Ampat - East Indonesia From $ 30000 to $ 60000 per week
With her luxuriously-appointed interior, youre sure to feel at home right away. Everything onboard this Phinisi Charter Yacht is carefully designed to make you feel totally at home. With a large main saloon with a flat screen TV, Wii console, a DVD and book selection, and even board games - there is plenty to keep guests of all ages occupied! Keep reading...
- 5 Cabins for up to 15 guests
- 4 Double VIP Suites
- 1 Master Suite with private balcony
- All cabins are air-conditioned and have en-suite facilities.
- Each cabin also has a sofa that can be converted into a bed, suitable for a child.
- October to March - Raja Ampat, starting from Sorong,
- April to September - Komodo National Park, starting from Labuhanbajo.
For more active guests, this yacht has an experienced, onboard dive master who can take you on dives you and your companions on magical dives in one of the most sought-after, and tranquil diving locations on the planet. Other water sports equipment includes kayaks and snorkels. A selection of land excursions are also included in the charter fee for this yacht.
Outdoors aboard this Phinisi there is plenty of deck space for lounging and a top deck with comfortable sunbeds to top up that tan or enjoy sundowner cocktails with Raja Ampat as your backdrop. There is even a private masseuse service available onboard.
Charter fee in Komodo is:
- USD 28,350 per week for 2 guests,
- USD 2,030 per week per extra guest,
- Plus 10% tax.
Charter fee in Raja Ampat is:
- USD 32,025 per week for 2 guests,
- USD 2,380 per week per extra guest,
- 10% increase between 15th Dec and 15th Jan,
- Plus 10% tax.
- All diving, including the services of an experienced and qualified divemaster.
- Land excursions.
- All beverages (espresso, tea, soft drinks, beer, alcoholic drinks, and wine).
- Gourmet cuisine (breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner).
- Gourmet coffee.
- Homemade bread and ice cream.
- Harbor fees.
- Park entrances.
- Conservation fees.
- Beach visits.
- Private masseur services throughout the cruise.
- Water sports (wakeboarding, kayaking, stand up paddleboard, The Donut – it is an inflatable tube that we pull behind the boat, and snorkeling).
- Return transfers from the airport/ hotel to yacht.
Price does not include:
- 10% government tax,
- Fine wine and spirits (these are available for purchase onboard),
- Personal, medical, diving insurance,
- Domestic travel to meet the charter yacht,
- Crew gratuities.
Minimum Indonesia yacht charter durations:
5 days, or 7 days at peak periods,
50% to confirm, balance due 3 months before departure,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this luxury Indonesia charter yacht.
Internet, Classic Yacht, GPS, Entertainment System, VHF, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ The cruise was just perfect! The broker and the staff made the whole trip a really great experience for all of us! It really could not have been better!!! ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 30000 per week
High Season: $ 60000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Komodo
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Raja Ampat