BONAVENTURA | Gulet
"A stunning 2015 refit family orientated Gulet, ideal for exploring the Croatian coastline in comfort."
28m Gulet - 6 Cabins - Dubrovnik - Split - Kastela From € 15500 to € 17300 per week
She is very well equipped for luxury cruising along the famous Dalmatian coast. Keep reading...
- 2 very large double cabins with an extra single bunk bed in each,
- 4 spacious luxury double cabins,
- Private bathroom facilities in each cabin,
- Air conditioning in each cabin,
- Large salon finished in mahogany wood,
- Bar with galley,
- Ice maker,
- Huge sun deck with sunbathing mattresses,
- Large table on stern deck with teak chairs,
- All decks shaded with awnings,
- Teak deck,
- Deck shower,
- Stainless steel guard rail.
- Sat TV,
- VCD player,
- Stereo system,
- Music system with Karaoke,
- Mobile phone,
- Laptop with internet connection.
- Large multilingual library (English, French and German).
Watersports & Toys:
- Set of water skis
-Snorkeling equipment for all guests
- Fuel for a maximum of 4 hours cruising per day,
- Bed linen,
- Bathroom and beach towels,
- Tourist taxes,
- Port taxes,
- Hostess at €100 per day,
- Masseuse, on request,
- Airport transfers,
- Jet ski,
- National park and land tours.
Food options: price per person per week
- Half board with all inclusive domestic drinks €610,
- Full board with all inclusive domestic drinks: €680.
Internet, Classic Yacht, GPS, Entertainment System, VHF, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 15500 per week
High Season: € 17300 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Dubrovnik
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)